Saturday, August 13, 2011

I need your opinion...2 Weeks into it; Would you switch schools now...???

2 new schools opened up in our district. They are both Math & Science Magnet Schools. One school in a NEW school that houses K-8th grade (we are currently on the wait list and I'm calling tomorrow) as we don't live in the primary boundry for this school. The second school (which my kids did get into and are currently attending) provides the same math & science cirriculum, but it goes only from K-5th grade and is in an older, preexisting school that happened to have empty clrooms. This second school has a great vibe and enthusiastic teachers, but the facility does not even compare with the other NEW school, which I've heard good things about so far too. So, if I call tomorrow and my kids have a spot at the new school, do I go for it and transfer them into that new school because it goes from K-8 and its state of the art facilities (labs, engineering, etc..)? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment