Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm 20 and can't get over the puppy-love stage!?

Problems getting over the puppy-love stage! I can't get out of the puppy-love stage....my boyfriend is out of it, and I can't bear it if he won't talk to me anymore for a second...I get he has a life besides me....but I miss him being desperate to talk to me and the way he looks at me. He still kisses me and hugs me and cuddles me, but the way he wanted to talk to me every second or kisses me every millisecond is gone...we talk every day so i get he gets bored, but hwo can I get over it....I get insulted if he doesn't talk to me for 5minutes on msn!...I mean...I'm in my 20s....and I guess since this is my first long-term relationship, I am pretty much attached...but I want to get over it, I get pissed if he doesn't pay attention to me and I don't want to make him feel like he's treating me wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment